Tuesday, July 24, 2007

pening..

my family...ni gamba 2003 rasenye..mase arwah mama ade lagik..


gamba mase my engagement on 3rd june 07....my youngest sis, my fiance, me (ahakss) & my papa...

p/s: gambar from left to right oki..


This coming friday i'm going to aussie..to send my youngest sister coz she's going to further her bachelor degree over there..hope everything will be ok..i;m kinda worried on our visa & flight ticket actually..well. i will be there until 31st july, then on 3rd august, will go to PD for my team building program..what a tiring schedule i have..the following weekend, need to 'balik kampung'..erkk..actually my fiance's kampung ler..ekeke..alamak..since i've 'ter'mentioned on the word 'fiance'..so let me confess laa..i'm engaged actually...kuikuikui...baru je on june hari tu..and i/Allah getting married..oppss..nikah..this coming nov...well..saham sudah merudum..wat to do..hehehehe..(hope my fiance won't be mad..kekkekeke)..



well..skrg ni tgh amat bz...lps my sister fly..kene all out utk wedding preparation..well..guess what..i'm going to do it alone wif my papa only..kuikuikui..pelik tak? hehehe..pelik2 pun ni kisah benar laa..my mom dah passed away..my 2 sisters are in USA & australia..so sape lagi nak handle?? kah kah kah..hope tak terbongkang sakit udah ler..



No comments: