Monday, August 13, 2007

$

Last weekend i went to my abg's hometown to settle our andam package..the price is so different compared to mine in KL..i wish i can get that range of price here..isskkk...mahalnye kat KL ni eh..

before that, before we reached his house, we went to Ayer Itam for window shopping..but as usual, me tak reti nak window2 nih..me terus beli gift utk guests (for the nikah ceremony)..very nice..original price rm7..but after less, rm3.50 per item..i bought 230 pieces..then on our way back to kl, singgah ke Nilai 3...i bought gift for guest (reception)..original price is rm2.90 per item, but after less, managed to get rm2 per item..so i bought 1300 ...then i bought bunga telur..very nice..color white & silver..cost me almost rm200 for 150 batang..overall last wknd (2 days) i've spent almost rm3000 just for the gift & bunga telur..aiyooooo..iskkk..so after this..me akan pening + penat utk siapkan gift utk guest kat dewan..have to wrap the potpouri with the kain net, ikat with riben, then masuk dalam bekas besi kerawang yg me beli..nak kene buat 1300 lak tuh..iskk...tu belum masuk include sticker nama kitaorg lagik tu..hmmm..pity me..luckily my papa agreeed wif my choice utk gifts tu..hehehhe..well..dia tau i got good taste ;p

BTW, i'll be out of town (outstation) from tomorrow until friday..haiyo ade keje la..iskk..i'm so tired..when can i have a break? ermmm :(

No comments: