Thursday, August 2, 2007

iHikks...

it was a very long discussion between me, my abg & the planner on our wedding..keh keh keh...ade his ideas yang been rejected by me, & ade mine yg been rejected too...BUT..most of my ideas been accepted & he was impressed that i do know very details on every single thing for the event..so guys..in future if u require the planner service, pls do make a research first, so that they won't kelentong u...kelentong in sense that ade certain benda that u tak payah ade, but they said u should have.,.well, of coz it will increase your cost laa..so like mine yesterday, im quite satisfied (so far)...so now i'm waiting for him to discuss wif my dad on the budget..then to discuss back wif me on the final proposal...muehhehehee....


psssttt..hope my dad agreed wif my choice of the wedding card..kui kui kui...

No comments: