Tuesday, August 7, 2007

SicK..

I hate the feeling of getting sick...i am right now..with my body temperature, flu, coughing..hmmm...the cause?? simple..coz i'm too tired..tired..tired..PLUS..too worried on the preparation..nothing so far that is crystal clear to me at the moment..arrgghhhh...feel like to scream.... wish my mama is here :( i 200% guarantee that i won't be in this situation if my mama still alive...it's totally different when you are in this situation but your family is around supporting you compared to mine rite now..the only person around are my dad & my fiance..but sometimes the chemistry isn't there between me & my dad..the only person i can express all my feeling is my abg (fiance laa) ...how sad i am on the preparation, how worried i am on it...how tired i am right now...EVERYTHING...imagine you are organizing your own wedding in such a very big event ALONE?? can you?...PLUS with no experience at all??.. with the total number of guests almost 1800, with those protocols..arrggHHhhhhHHHhhh...God please help me..i'm feeling so down right now.. :( :(

* miss my mama* :(

No comments: