Tuesday, August 28, 2007

taraaaaaa.........

last friday i went out wif my friends during lunch break...they brought me to "Warisan Ibunda Melayu" in bangsar..it's a pre-post natal centre..i just went there to check on my womb & fertility...keh keh keh..alhamdulillah..everything is fine...but the most important thing is that i finally knew where i can get that kind of service in KL for my future confinement period..well, as u know, my mom dah meninggal...so sape lagi nak take care of me during my confinement nanti..i definitely don't wanna to stay at my hubby's kampung for that period..i wanna him to be by my side..lagipun it's better for him to learn so that for our future kids, he'll know how to take care of me..hehehehe...cuma the cost is quite high..they have in-house & away service..for 44 days service, it will cost around RM8000+...gulppp...but it's ok kot...my dad pun suka dgn that service..well.... kene pikir back-up plan la kan...one of my friend who's going to deliver this coming december ni pun planned to get someone from terengganu just to take care of her during her confinement..so i can get some info from her too...well, nampaknye dalam my siblings, takde sape pun yang sempat my late mom jaga during confinement..ape nak buat...errmm....anyway, tomorrow is thursday...yiippiiii..can't wait to send gift for my mom...last week tak dpt..but alhamdulillah ade tahlil utk arwah last week..

errr...agaknya bila kita nak buat benda baik...setan ske ganggu yek...tapi camne pun kene control..makin dekat..makin byk dugaan...maklumla nk wat bnda baik...so far alhamdulillah...smua under control...erkkk...65 days more to go..aiyoo...

esok i'm takin leave..actually my off-in lieu leave laa..coz mase pegi team building hari tu, me entitle to get 1 day...so amik esok...so esok plan nak gi bank jap...then mlm if jadi, nak keluar tgk merdeka celebration wif my fiance..tu pun if x hujan...if hujan lepak umah je..then the rest of the weekend, siapkan wedding gift...berlambak lagi..isskkk...baru siap 1 kotak..then beli wedding ring for both of us...haaaa..yang ni tak sabar...keh keh keh...coz i really luv ring...kui kui kui...lagipun 2nd sept ni last day habib sales...cuma for him not sure nak beli ring ape..plantinum bleh pakai kan? if i'm not mistaken laa..if suasa, he can wear..but tak cantik sgt la...coz the color is similar with yellow gold...eeuuuwww...takpelaa...kita tgk nanti..we plan to go to habib main showroom in ampang...sebab nak dpt more variety choices...my choice? ntah..maybe nak triology..but taktau la if dah sampai sana nanti rambang mata..hahhahaha...kdg plan beli lain..lastly beli yang lain..keh keh keh...

No comments: