Wednesday, August 1, 2007

PlaNneR

i'll be meeting syam (the planner) tonite wif my dad & my fiance..he'll be coming over to my house & we will be discussing on the wedding event (nikah & reception). i asked him to bring along his proposal & his previous assignments for me to have a look..and of coz i'm goin' to show him mine too...ihiksss...well..i expect that tonite me & my dad will be arguing on the prepration..kui kui kui...of coz la...our taste is totally different..sure my dad akan keluar statemment "sape yang bayar?"..and me akan kuar statement "sape yang nak kawin?"..and ntah2 the planner akan kuar statement " hello..sape yang nak kene buat semua?"...kah kah kah...and my abg surely akan pening tgk kitaorg..ahahahahaha...well...well...nak kawin pun susah..tak kawin pun susah...haiyaaaa..wa manyak pening woo...

ihiksss..ape la jadik mlm ni eh??

No comments: